We take our responsibility very seriously and do everything possible to ensure your child's safety while in our care. Our skilled bus drivers are trained and certified according to the strict laws and regulations of the state of Mississippi. We appreciate your interest and ask that you help your child learn the rules of safety so we can maintain our outstanding record. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Our bus runs from Charleston to the school and back.
- Drop-Ins - $8 a day, due at time of service
- Morning & Afternoon Riders - $875
- Each additional student - $605
- One Way Riders - $605
- Each additional student - $430
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. We enforce bus rules to make travel to and from school as safe as possible. Please be aware that we monitor video and audio on all North Delta buses to ensure our drivers and students abide by these rules.
- Do not throw objects inside or out of the bus.
- Noise should be at a level acceptable to both the driver and/or coaches.
- Keep the bus clean, and throw trash in the proper containers.
- Remain in your seat.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- No glass containers.
- Keep the aisle clear.
- Do not compromise the safety of yourself or others.
- Students will follow directions given by the bus driver and/or the coaches.
- The school, bus driver, and/or coaches are not responsible for personal items left unattended on the bus.