Senior Class Updates
Needful Information on Senior Portraits/Yearbook Requirements
(updated June 2, 2016)
- To be included on the composite picture of the senior class that will hang in the school hall, you must have your picture taken by Bruckner's School Photography. These pictures will be taken during morning school hours on Tuesday, August 16. Due that day is a $35 sitting fee that includes 8 poses in formal attire (drape or tux provided by Bruckner's) that entitles you to an 8 x 10 composite picture (You will receive this in April).There are other packages available. See Mrs. Bridges if you haven't received an information packet.
- The yearbook needs a color, vertical photo (any size) of your casual pose. These photos will be returned within a day. Bruckner's School Photography supplies the formals. If you do not wish to have casual pictures made by a professional photographer, yearbook will take your picture at no charge. Just let us know.
- The yearbook’s deadline for accepting senior casual photographs is Monday, January 9, 2017. If you have not made an appointment with a photographer yet, please do so immediately. It takes several weeks to book an appointment, several weeks to get the proofs back, more time to make your selections, and even more time to get your finished pictures. Allowing three months is not unreasonable. Yearbook scans the pictures so we can use the proof. The photographs can be returned within a few hours. Please consider making appointments outside of school hours.The 2016-2017 yearbook orders will be taken October 17-November 17. The price is $50.00.
- This is optional. Special rates are available to senior parents for the purchase of “grad ads”. This space is found in the advertisement section of the yearbook. As long as there is no mention of a business name, the following prices are used:
- Full page with up to six pictures- $160.00
- ½ page with up to three pictures- $110.00
- ¼ page with one picture- $70.00.
Payment must accompany forms. There is a two page limit for each senior. Any picture, color or black/white, in any size works great along with your personal message for these remembrance pages. All pictures will be scanned and returned to you. A discount will be applied if pictures are on a cd or are emailed to yearbook ($15 discount on full page and $10 discount on other sizes). You may email the pictures and message (which is preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receiving this material is Friday, December 2, 2016. If you don’t get your pictures in by this day- it’s too late.